Offshore Dedicated Team
Stoode offers a comprehensive service of outsourcing your project to a dedicated offshore team. It’s an excellent opportunity to enhance your business with top-quality resources generated exactly as per your requirements and business objectives with the preferred degree of monitoring and involvement.
According to your needs you can choose one of the three schemes offered:
Offshore Dedicated Team (ODT) OR Full-Time Employee (FTE) arrangement
Hiring a dedicated in-house team for your requirement can lead to huge financial investment, not to mention relocating your efforts that could be applied to improving your core business activities. With a dedicated offshore team, you will directly manage, monitor, and motivate. Stoode handpicked employees of extremely qualified specialists, programmers, designers, software architects, QA engineers, Internet marketing consultants and business analysts will be fully at your disposal to accomplish your project with most progressive IT technologies.
Offshore Dedicated Team with a Manager
In efforts to minimize your involvement or on the contrary, you need to have total control over each stage of project; you can additionally hire a project manager to supervise your on-site development team. The dedicated project manager will run your team, be your contact person, and update you on each process with daily, weekly and monthly work reports. Stoode will provide you a time-proven, individually adjusted strategy to complete your project for a win-win solution.
Major advantages of ODT model
- A dedicated team is 100% engaged with your project. They will not be assigned to any other project.
- Easy communication via flexible business hours.
- Options to adjust the team’s with your time zone;
- Changes requests are much easier compare to fixed project. You can change specifications, priorities, and other project details any time and with no hazels. No special change request tracking and no budget review will require.
- The team will understand and study your requirements, business objectives, business processes, project expectations and preferences;
- Customized reports, tasks, workload idle time and progress tracking.
- Immediate access to hi-end technology resources, infrastructure, Internet (broadband) and advanced methodology.